WELCOME TO NAKATO
Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Online Reservation Deposit
- Applies to all reservations with more than 20 guests
- Must secure reservation with a valid credit card
- Person making the reservation must notify restaurant of cancellation or reduction in the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to time of reservation.
- Failure of giving at least 24 hours advanced notice of cancellation or any changes to the confirmed reservation will result in a $20 ‘no show’ penalty per guest that fails to honor the confirmed reservation.
- Parties with more than twenty guests must pay on one check. Nakato’s can split the amount of the final guest check evenly among up to five credit cards.
- Upon accepting the terms of Nakato Restaurant’s Reservation Policy, the organizer’s credit card will be charged a $1 deposit per confirmed guest. This deposit will be applied to the total check upon completion of meal or toward ‘no show’ penalty.